If you are as much a hopeless romantic as I am, we are going to get along great!
I am in LOVE with love.
I adore learning about how my clients met, their favorite things to do together on the weekend, or simply listening to them swoon over how lucky they are to have found their missing puzzle piece in life.
There are so many faces of love: new love, old love, puppy love, seasoned love. The kind of love you grow into after having kids. The love that sticks around no matter how many times life knocks you down. The kind of love story you want to tell your children, and grandchildren one day.
My ultimate purpose as your photographer is to go beyond creating images for you - I want to tell your story through actual photographs and heirloom-quality albums that will last your entire lifetime.
Just like you want to shout your love from the rooftops, I want that same feeling to radiate from the walls of your home.
If you're ready to "say yes!" let's meet for coffee so we can gush over details, and I can learn more about how to illustrate your love story for all to see.
- I married my high school sweetheart and he is the reason I believe grown old is way better than growing up!
- Me and my husband eat milk and cookies almost every night together (Yes seriously our favorite is Oreo's)
- We are a family of 4 now my daughters name is Lily and my son is Levi!
- I used to take a reusable camera to elementary school with me and document my life and it continued into high school where I joined yearbook and LOVED the feeling of preserving memories for people forever.
- I love the color teal you will probably see my camera strap, bag ,and coffee cup.
- I love hearts so much that my husband got me a heart shaped engagement ring <3
- I am born and raised in New Mexico but when I married a soldier I moved to North Carolina and thats where we spent the last 5 years of our lives.
- I don't believe in matching socks! (there is so much more things to worry about)
- I put hot sauce on EVERYTHING!
- I would love to be your photographer!
I can't wait to meet you!